Touch Office – Enhance your business
TouchOffice is PC software for the back office. It is the perfect partner for all the products in the ICRTouch Range. Think of it as a virtual version of what’s on your shelves and in your cupboards and cellars. It’s the same as your business, but you don’t have to clean it.
TouchOffice boasts unrivalled integration with your tills and other essential hardware. It’s reliable, stable and it’s been developed and upgraded over 10 years.
C.C.R EPOS is a registered retailer for ICRTouch. They have over 30 years of experience in developing and supplying EPoS systems and they’ve sold nearly 50,000 software licences.
TouchOffice – For making pricing easier…
Simply click to change the price of an item and update your tills. Easily manage promotions including happy hour, mx ‘n’ match and multi-buy.
It comes with built in printing for shelf-edge labels and barcoded stock labels. Time-delay price increases. Set them up on TouchOffice and it won’t update your touch-point till software until you need it to. Same level of integration for new stock lines, menu changes etc. Global price increase feature updates all of your prices in one go.
Plus TouchOffice “talk” to the tills so you don’t have to programme each one separately. This is particularly useful where you’re running a multi-site, multi-till business.
TouchOffice easily handles the complex tasks of monitoring sales and stock lines, collating information from till and managing staff and promotions in a familiar PC-based format. With TouchOffice you’ll; be able to:
- Monitor trends.
- Make changes and improvements.
- Compare and chart sales and orders from single lines to entire brands.
- Create sales reports that run from the first moment you add a line to TouchOffice’s virtual shelves, through to how they’re performing right now.
- Monitor a product from order right through to sales or return
- Compare suppliers’ prices.
- Use TouchOffice to link products together. Know without checking the shelves that when you’re out of Vodka it’s time to reorder the tonic. Running short on shampoo? Count on TouchOffice to remind you about the conditioner.
- Of Course we all need to work from home from time to home. Then there are the unavoidable meeting that take you away from your business. When you’re not there, TouchOffice ensures you can continue to manage sales with the option of remote working.
- Link up to your tills via the internet and a broadband connection
- Remotely view the live activity on up to six tills at once
- See current balances
- Remotely send a message to a till screen